Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas






Well another Chrsitmas has come and gone!! The kids had a great time. Dillon is with us now until the New Year. Now we must find the space for all the new toys that have over run our home. Jennah has come down with a nasty cold. Poor little thing, can't give her anything because she is so young. Dr said it was a virus, it seems to be getting worse, so I think that I will take her into the clinic if she is not better or on the mend tomorrow. Poor girl is so stuffed up that she can't breath when laying down. I just wish that there was something that I could give her to make her feel better. Then this morning Alexis woke up with a runny nose. Man, if she gets sick, this is going to suck. Anyway, on a happier note, here are some great pictures of Christmas. I think that these pictures is what Christmas is all about!!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

I hope Jennah is feeling better. I am glad to see that Dillon finally got there. I hope to see you in the new year. Have a good one.